Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Server Resources
Reasons to buy
- Tel: 1-952-646-5331 (international)
- Fax: 1-604-756-1847
- Email: email@example.com
- We also accept Purchase Order from our value customers. If you like to order our product by Purchase Order, please contact our sales directly for quote and invoice.
Converting FAT to NTFS
Computer users may be not strange to a phrase which is converting FAT to NTFS. But do users know why do FAT need to be converted to NTFS and how to carry out the conversion?
About FAT and NTFS
FAT is short for File Allocation Table, which is less used than NTFS in Windows operating system. NTFS means New Technology File System, which is the standard file system in late Windows. Compared with FAT, NTFS has several improvements including:
1. NTFS enables users to handle large files (over 4 GB) while FAT can not.
2. NTFS enjoys higher security and better stability.
3. NTFS has the capability to recover from some disk-related errors automatically, which FAT doesn’t have.
Therefore, many users intend to change the format from FAT to NTFS to satisfy more needs. However, it is a pity that many users don’t have a clear idea of how to perform it.
How to Achieve the Goal of Converting FAT to NTFS
In view of this, we’d like to introduce an excellent partition magic – MiniTool Partition Wizard to users to help them complete the conversion successfully without losing data. The detailed tutorials will be demonstrated as follows.
Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard to get this main interface. Select G: as the target partition needing to be converted. Activate “Convert FAT to NTFS” in the “Operations” lists or in the pop-up list after right click on G:.
Click “Start” button to begin the conversion.
Click “Close” to end the conversion and go back to the main interface.
After finishing the previous three operations, users can see G: is changed to NTFS. That is to say, we have changed the format from FAT to NTFS successfully.
We believe users have had a good comprehension of how to reach the target of converting FAT to NTFS. At present, NTFS is more popular than FAT. So it is necessary that users should convert FAT to NTFS to meet some special demands of Windows. Our partition magic provides users with this function as well as many other practical functions. Click here to buy one.