Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Server Resources
Reasons to buy
- Tel: 1-952-646-5331 (international)
- Fax: 1-604-756-1847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also accept Purchase Order from our value customers. If you like to order our product by Purchase Order, please contact our sales directly for quote and invoice.
- 1. Create Partition is disabled, I can not Create a new partition, Why?
2. I can not resize my partitions, Why?
3. How to merge two adjacent partitions?
4. Partition Manager asks me to restart my computer. After computer restart, Partition Manager says that the disk configuration is changed, and the process can not be continued. And all the operations are not applied. Why?
a) For this problem, you should first disconnect all USB disk, then launch Partition Manager.
b) If your operation target is a USB disk, you need to disconnect this USB disk, then restart computer, and connect the USB disk before launch Partition Manager.
5. Partition Manager asks me to restart my computer. After computer restart, Partition Manager asks me to use "Check File System" function to fix the detected errors, and all the pending operations are not applied. Why?
This is because, Partition Manager finds file system error in the operated partition. To avoid data loss, we suggest you to check file system with the Partition Manager – Check File System to recover file system.
6. Why my burned boot CD can not boot?
Go to the following site to learn how to burn a ISO file to CD/DVD:
After you fully master the skills, you can try to burn another CD instead.