Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
First select the segment of free space you would like to create a partition on by clicking on an Unallocated space in the main interface. Then there are three ways to initiate the Create Partition function.
After initiating the function, a dialog box will appear and you will decide on the following parameters:
- a. Main partition/logical partition.
- b. Drive letter.
- c. Type of file system.
- d. Cluster Size.
- e. Volume label of the partition.
- f. We recommend using the NTFS file system, as it is much more reliable and stable than FAT. For the Cluster Size, we recommend selecting default.