Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
To delete a partition, first select the partition you would like to delete. There are three ways to initiate the Delete Partition function:
- a. Click Partitions in the top menu » click Delete.
- b. Click Delete in the Tool Bar.
- c. Click Delete partition under Partition Operations in the Action Panel.