Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
When having a redundant or unused volume on server, you can acquire more unallocated space by deleting this volume.
1. If you delete a volume, all data in this volume is deleted at the same time. Therefore, you must be extremely prudent when preparing to delete a volume for server;
2. All volume slices is to be deleted if you delete one volume.
Procedures of deleting volume for server with partition magic server edition:
Launch Partition Manager, select and right click the volume to be deleted, then click "Delete Volume" from the menu: