Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
You can explore volumes with partition magic server to ensure that it is the one you want to modify. You can do this by using the Explore Volume function.
There are three ways to initiate this function:
1. Select the desired volume; click “Explore Volume” in the Operations group of the Action Panel.
2. Select the desired volume, click “Dynamic Disk” in the top menu, and then click “Explore“.
3. Double click the volume you want to check in the volume list.
Volume Explorer on this partition magic server will show the size of the files, modified time, creation time and file trees. The present editions of Partition Manager only support the exploration of FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.