Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
Unlike Move/Resize Partition which needs an adjacent unallocated space to extend the target partition, Extend Partition feature allows users to extend partition by directly taking free space from other partition or unallocated space on the same disk.
Extend Partition with Partition Manager
1. Select and right click the target partition you like to extend, and then click “Extend” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the source partition or unallocated you want to take free space from by clicking the pull-down menu.
3. Drag the handle leftwards or rightwards to a desirable extend to determine how much free space you want to take from the source partition or unallocated space. While dragging the handle, you can notice clearly that the new sizes of the target partition and sources are altering simultaneously. After that, click “OK“.
4. Click “Apply” to finish extending partition.