Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
Set Partition as Logical
Select a partition from the partition list on the Partition Manager main interface.
1. The selected partition should not already be a logical partition.
2. A disk without logical partition can have four primary partitions at most.
3. If the disk has one logical partition, it can only have three primary partitions.
4. It is highly recommended that the first partition on the list be set as primary partition.