Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
Set Partition as Primary
To start this operation, first select a partition from the partition list on the Partition Manager main interface.
1. The selected partition should not already be a primary partition.
2. A disk without logical partition can have a maximum of four primary partitions at most.
3. If the partition has one logical partition, it can only have three primary partitions.