Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Help
- Partitioning Basics
Using Partition Manager
- Partition Manager Basic
- Menu Of View
- Disk Operations
- Partition Operations
- Dynamic Disk
- Technical Support
Split Partition feature allows user to split one big partition into two smaller partitions without data loss.
Split partition with Partition Manager
1. Select the partition you want to split, and then click “Split Partition” from the action panel.
2. Drag the split line leftwards or rightwards to determine the size of the original partition and new partition.
3. After that, click “OK” to go back to the main interface where you can see the original partition was split into two.
4. Click “Apply” to finish splitting partition.