Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Server Resources
Reasons to buy
- Tel: 1-952-646-5331 (international)
- Fax: 1-604-756-1847
- Email: email@example.com
- We also accept Purchase Order from our value customers. If you like to order our product by Purchase Order, please contact our sales directly for quote and invoice.
Hot Extending: Extend NTFS Windows system partition without reboot
If you like to extend NTFS Windows system partition but do not like to reboot. Partition Manager can help you no matter it is Windows Server Operating System such as Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 or Non-Server Operating System such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. Your data will be protected during partition extending.
Case study 1: Reduce data partition to extend system partition
Disk is configured 2 partitions. One system partition and another partition (for data) next to system partition. Assume partition C is system drive, partition D is next to partition C.
1. Close applications running on D so that you don’t have to reboot.
2. Launch Partition Manager.
3. Right click the partition D and select “move/resize“
4. Position the mouse pointer to the left edge of the partition. When the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow, drag mouse to the right to change partition size.
5. Click “Ok“. Partition layout preview will display an unallocated space is created between C and D partition.
6. Right click the partition C and select “move/resize“.
7. Position the mouse pointer to the right edge of the partition. When the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow, drag mouse to the right to extend C partition.
8. Click “Ok“. C partition is extend.
9. Click “Apply“.
Case study 2: Fill the gap
Disk is configured 2 partitions. One system partition and another partition (for data). There are some unallocated space between C and D.
Assume partition C is system drive, partition D is partition for data.
1.Start Partition Manager and partition layout preview display C partition and D partition, some unallocated space between C and D partition.
2. Right click on partition C, choose “move/resize“.
3. Extend partition C by drag the partition edge to its right and click OK.
4. Partition layout preview will display C partition is extend.
5. Click “Apply“.
Extending NTFS Windows system with Partition Manager is so simple. You can complete it with ease.
Free download Partition Manager at http://www.PartitionWizard.com/download.html.
Partition manager server is the unique option for managing Windows Server systems.