Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Server Resources
Reasons to buy
- Tel: 1-952-646-5331 (international)
- Fax: 1-604-756-1847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also accept Purchase Order from our value customers. If you like to order our product by Purchase Order, please contact our sales directly for quote and invoice.
Merge two partitions
Many computer users may find a problem that a certain partition is not large enough to meet their needs and they have no idea how to deal with it. In fact, users can choose to merge two partitions on this occasion. Merging two partitions is to merge two adjacent partitions together to create a bigger one.
Generally speaking, users need to merge two partitions in the following situations. The first one is the partition is low free disk space while other partitions have much available space. The second is the files in two partitions are similar to each other, so users want to put them together for more convenient management. Anyway, merge two partitions function is very practical for managing partition. And here we recommend a powerful partition assistant – MiniTool Partition Wizard. Users can achieve the goal of resizing a partition easily without any data loss.
1. If the partitions needing to be merged are formatted with FAT, please convert them to NTFS first.
2. The free edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard doesn’t support this operation. Please select professional edition or other advanced editions to perform it.
3. Please back up the important files first before carrying out this operation.
Here is a simple demonstration of how to merge two partitions.
Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard. Select partition F as the target partition. Then, activate “Merge Partition” from the “Operations” list.
The purpose of this step is to confirm that F: is the target partition. Click “Next” to go on.
Select an adjacent partition (L:) to merge with the target partition. The whole content of L: will be moved to F:. Click “Finish” to return to the main interface.
Finally, activate “Apply” to execute the command of “Merge Partition”.
This is the brief introduction of how to merge two partitions for resizing a partition. The procedure is so easy that we believe users can pick it up with ease. The partition assistant also provides other practical and advanced functions to users to help them manage partitions better. Don’t hesitate to purchase one.
- Ways of Merging Partitions in Windows Server 2003
- Making Use of Reliable Software to Merge Two Partitions
- The Way to Merge Partition to C Drive in Windows Server 2008
- Combine Partitions on Hard Drive of Windows Server
- An Easy Way to Combine Partitions in Windows Server 2008
- Four Steps to Merge Partitions on Windows Server 2003