Partition Manager Server 8.1.1
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
Partition Manager Server Resources
Reasons to buy
- Tel: 1-952-646-5331 (international)
- Fax: 1-604-756-1847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also accept Purchase Order from our value customers. If you like to order our product by Purchase Order, please contact our sales directly for quote and invoice.
Allocate space on hard drive
Many things that you thought unimaginable in the past now become true. For instance, we have to hand our computer over to professionals if disk problems appeared or we were not satisfied with the disk space allocation. Now, with the release and fast development of partition manager, including Windows Server partition manager, it becomes quite easy for all of us to fix disk problems or change space allocation at our will. We have to admit that partition manager is really a good assistant to allocate space on hard drive in Windows Server. MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition is a good choice.
Need to Allocate Space on Hard Drive in Windows Server
Here is a case we found: the disk 1 of my Windows Server 2003 laptop has only 40GB of space and it is divided into four partitions – C:, E: , F: and G:. The OS and all other necessary files to keep it running are kept in partition C:, so I find the responding speed and running speed of my laptop is becoming lower and lower. I guess the problem is that the unused space in C: is now not enough, so I plan to redistribute free disk space. But what can I do?
In regard to this problem, we strongly advise that users make use of the server edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard to extend partition C:. With this Windows Server partition manager, users are able to redistribute free disk space on their own without reinstalling the operating system.
Steps to allocate space on hard drive in Windows Server:
1. Select the partition C: in the right side of main interface. Then, users will see a lot of functions in the left action panel or in the drop-down list of “Partition” menu.
2. Choose “Extend Partition” function and click on it to enter the corresponding operating interface shown as below.
3. Specify a place, partition or unallocated space (if there is), to get free space for partition C:. After that, drag the sliding button in the center to decide the size of free space you want. When those two operations are finished, you need to click “OK” to go on.
4. Users only need to click “Apply” in the upper left corner of main interface after they saw pending operations at the bottom of left side. Wait patiently until the operations are completed.
Do you also want to allocate space on hard drive in Windows Server without others’ help? Please don’t hesitate to get a MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition.